- Leading and coordinating investigations into accidents and serious incidents
involving aircraft, airports, and other aviation entities.
- Collecting and analyzing factual information, data and evidence to determine
the causes and contributing factors of accidents.
- Applying relevant methodologies and techniques to identify safety
deficiencies and hazards.
- Developing detailed reports with factual findings and safety
- Collaborating with other national and international investigative bodies to
share information and lessons learnt (post mortem)
- Monitoring the implementation of safety recommendations and assessing
- Carrying out such other duties as may be assigned by the Director-General